Velcro® Brand IRON ON Fasteners for Fabrics - 3/4 " X 15' White
VELCRO® Brand Iron On is designed for easy, heat-activated application. No sewing required! No stitch marks to hide! Use your iron to activate the adhesive for a permanent bond to fabric. VELCRO® Brand Iron On is perfect for fabrics that are thick or difficult to sew and works on most heat-tolerant fabrics such as: cotton and blends, polyester, fleece, suede, canvas and more. Fabric bond withstands laundering. Made in the USA
- Buy 6 for $23.25 each and save 5%
When you don’t want to sew or can’t sew this VELCRO® Brand Iron On product is perfect! It is designed for easy, heat-activated application. No sewing required and no stitch marks to hide! Use your iron on high setting to activate the adhesive for a permanent bond to fabric. Fabric bond withstands laundering.
1. Wash and dry fabric before applying VELCRO® Brand Iron On fasteners.
2. With steam activated, heat steam iron to highest setting.
3. Cut tape to desired length (tip: round fastener’s corners).
4. Remove release liner from back of tape.
5. Position adhesive side on fabric.
6. Place fabric, fastener-side down, on pressing surface (tip: always iron fabric from the reverse side of the fastener).
7. Press for 90 seconds, applying pressure and moving iron back and forth. Do not scorch the fabric. For delicate fabrics, a press cloth is recommended. Do not apply heat directly to hook or loop tape.
Note: Steam iron performances vary. Cool fabric completely and test bond by lifting edge. If the fastener has fused, the edge should be fixed. If the edge can be peeled back, apply heat again. After applying Iron On fasteners, wait at least 24 hours before laundering. After waiting 24 hours, the fabric can be machine washed or dry cleaned. Close fastener when laundering.
Complete instructions are inside packaging.
|VELCRO® Brand Part Numbers||91800, 91799|
|Unit Name||per roll|